At the Trek Bicycle Store, bikes are our passion. We love riding them, working on them, talking about them and sometimes we love just staring at them. In our stores, you'll find a friendly and accommodating staff trained to put your needs above all else. We'll listen to you and do our best to send you home with a smile on your face.
The Trek Bicycle Stores offer a huge selection of bikes for the whole family. Whether you are looking for a neighborhood cruiser or a cutting edge race bike, or even a safe and reliable kids bike - we have just the right bike for you.
When you bring your bike to the Trek Bicycle Store for repair, you can expect a thorough
assessment, accurate estimate and reliable completion of all service. When you bring your bike to us, you can be sure it is in good hands. See Our Locations
Service Package Menu For your convenience, choose one of our service packages to ensure a comprehensive repair and the best value. Package name, descriptions and availability may vary between locations. Additional services also available. We guarantee a 72 hour turn around on all repairs.Contact thestore nearest youfor pricing and details.
1. Peak Performance Package For frequent riders or bikes operated in dirty conditions. Includes all Advanced Maintenance Package services PLUS drivetrain removal and cleaning. *Parts Extra*
4. Drivetrain Overhaul Remove and clean drivetrain components: chain, crankset, cassette/freewheel. Light cleaning and adjustment of the derailleurs. *Parts Extra*
2. Advanced Maintenance Package Adjust shifting, braking, and wheel systems. Adjust hubs, headset, and bottom bracket. Lube cables, housing, and chain. *Parts Extra*
5. Complete Overhaul Package Complete mechanical disassembly, inspection, and cleaning of frame and parts. Repack all bearing surfaces and rebuild. *Parts Extra*
3. Basic Maintenance Package Check and adjust shifting and braking systems. True front and rear wheels. *Parts Extra*
6. Professional Bicycle Build Chasing threads and facing bearing surfaces. Expertly install and adjust all new componentry. Wheel building not included. (Build is free when frame and components are purchased here.)
Package names, descriptions and availability may vary for each store.
Join our 3 Year FlatFix program
Flat tires happen — it's a fact of cycling. It isn't bad luck or voodoo curses. It just happens. When it does happen, if you don't want to bother with fixing it yourself — or if you don't want to pay for tubes and labor every time you get a flat tire — we have a solution for you.
We are pleased to announce our new 3 Year FlatFix Program. For a one-time fee, our stores will fix flat tires on qualifying bikes for three years. Visit the Trek Bicycle Store near you for more details!
Professional People, Training and Tools
Our service technicians are professionally trained and certified to work on all makes and models
of bicycles — not just the ones we sell. Each year, every member of the
team participates in product clinics with factory service
representatives to learn about the newest technology in the industry.
Whether it’s a minor tuneup or a complete
overhaul, you can count on us to do the job right the first time, every
Estimates Are Always Free
When you bring in your bike for service, we always start with a free,
no-obligation estimate of the work that will be needed. One of our
service pros will discuss the problem with you and will carefully
explain what work should be done, always respecting your choices and
Walk-Ins Are Welcome
Getting ready to ride and discovered a flat tire? Hit a pot-hole and
your wheel is out of true? Sometimes you can't plan when your bike needs
attention. Why not bring it in? If we can fix it on the spot, we will.
And if we need more time, we'll let you know when to stop by to pick it
Come in, call or e-mail us soon so we can get your repair or adjustment
completed for you and get you back on your bike.